Friday, June 18, 2010

I IZ NOT FAILZ HEALZ!

You know those rare times in life when you actually shock yourself?

Happened to me last night. I successfully solo healed an OS 3d zerg.

Yeah, yeah, I know: no big deal right? We are all over-geared to hell for that raid anyway so there is obviously a problem if folks CAN'T get the zerg done. I've done the zerg thang on Mage!Btich several times without bothering to put down my coffee cup.

But never in my wildest dreams did I think I would EVER be able to solo heal that sucker. Ever.

Call me pessimistic. Ok, call me less than optimistic. Call me unconfident. Jesus, I heal 25man ICC raids, so you'd think that this zerg thing wouldn't be such a big deal. I guess in my mind, that was like a healing right of passage...like only the seriously beast healers could solo heal that sucker. I am probably wrong, and those beast healers are probably out there laughing at my extreme state of golly-gee-look-mom-I-did-it! But whatever. For now, I am simply going to enjoy my victory...and my spiffy new title. rawr!

No comments:

Post a Comment