Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hello, my name is....

Ooooh, bright shiny new blog.

I'm Cat. I am a 35 year-old woman (girl?) playing World of Warcraft. Currently, I raid with an arcane mage and a discipline priest (aka: mage!bitch and priest!bitch), and in my spare WoW time, I piddle around with various non-80 alts. I have been playing WoW for about a year now. I blame the addiction on my significant other (Hubby!Hunter), who picked up the game on a whim and harassed me until I agreed to give it a try.

So what's with the blog? I am not a particularly gifted writer. Nor do I have anything particularly epic to say or explain. I am not a master of either class that I play - the only knowledge I have comes from my own experience and lots of research. I guess the best answer is that this blog will serve to record my personal observations, funnies and experiences playing in Azeroth.

And snark. Don't forget the snark. A main function of this blog is to allow my inner snark goddess a voice. Don't mistake me, I am a pleasant person: I am never rude or tactless in a raid (unless you count mom jokes as tactless?). I am always the first person to offer fishes, free pots, a summons, a port, strudels or an encouraging word. But don't be fooled: I think the snark, I just have enough manners to keep it to myself.

My Gram told me once that if I didn't have anything nice to say, I should shut the hell up. Heh - obviously Gram never surfed the internetz. So…..Stick Around! [/Marrowgar]. This space might get interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment